Adult Basic Education/ELD Teacher – Cedar Valley Learning Center
Position Type: Adult Basic Education/ELD Teacher
Location: Cedar Valley Learning Center
Closing Date: 05/31/2023
Description: 5:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays (.17 FTE)
Effective Date of Employment: Beginning of the 2023-24 school year
Application Deadlines: May 31, 2023 – 4:00 p.m.
Application Procedures: Apply on-line at www.district196.org.
- Teach curriculum of Independent School District 196.
- Carry out responsibilities as defined by the master contract.
- Carry out responsibilities as defined by the principal.
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with staff and parents.
- Licensed by the state of Minnesota to teach K-12. ABE or ELD teaching license preferred.
- Strong general academic background.
- Ability to relate positively to students, staff, and community.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency working with a culturally, ethnically, racially and socioeconomically diverse school community is preferred.
- Experience with adult, English Language and diverse learner populations and online instruction is preferred.
Responsible To: ABE Manager
Compensation: According to contractual agreement.