Web Chats are quarterly webinar discussions hosted by Literacy Action Network, led by state ABE staff at the Minnesota Department of Education. Web Chats provide:
- Updates on new and emerging issues
- An opportunity for local ABE staff to ask questions and provide information to state staff
- A chance for regular conversations between interested ABE practitioners
Web Chats take place quarterly. Registration information is sent to local ABE administrators, managers, and leaders, coordinators, and lead teachers prior to each webchat. The 2016-17 schedule includes:
- May 11, 2016, 1:00 pm
- September 14, 2016, 1:00-2:15 p.m.
- January 11, 2017, 1:00-2:15 p.m.
- May 10, 2017, 1:00-2:15 p.m.
A recording of each Web Chat is posted on the webinar materials and recordings page.