Work on the Summer Institute conference continues year-round. The planning committee meets the second Tuesday of every month (except October and December) from 10:00-11:30 am. Meetings are currently held online via Zoom. The planning committee is made up of a number of sub-committees, and new members are always welcome. Please contact us if you are interested in participating on a committee:
- Finance and Logistics Sub-Committee - sets fees, reserves space, and handles details of both for Summer Institute.
- Hospitality Sub-Committee - plans social events for Summer Institute.
- Marketing Sub-Committee - promotes Summer Institute within the LAN membership as well as to the wider ABE community.
- Program Planning Sub-Committee - plans the program for Summer Institute.
- Technology Sub-Committee - prepares and assists with technology for Summer Institute.
- Vendor Sub-Committee - promotes Summer Institute to potential vendors, schedules, and facilitates vendor fair.
- Silent Auction Sub-Committee - organizes and facilitates silent auction.
For more information, contact the 2021 Chair: Kirsten Collins