Literacy Action Network membership supports continued statewide delivery system of services through the Minnesota Department of Education that focuses on learner needs and program results. The legislative work of Literacy Action Network is a key factor in effective statewide advocacy on ABE issues.
The Legislative Committee meets at 1230 the second Monday of each month at the Department of Education, except July and August.
MN Legislative Information
- Information Summaries
- 2017 Literacy Action Network Legislative Platform
- Minnesota State Legislature: Comprehensive website for Senate, House, and Bills.
- Minnesota Senate: Legislation, Member Information, Committees, and Meetings.
- Minnesota House of Representatives: Legislation, Member Information, Committees, and Meetings.
- District Finder: Type in your zip code and address to retrieve a list of your representatives' contact information.
- 2017 Legislative Toolkit (PDF)
Legislative Committe Chair: Karen Wolters