2020 ABE Summer Institute - Presenters
Literacy Action Network and the Minnesota Community Education Association are now seeking presentation proposals for the 2020 ABE State Summer Institute, which will be held August 19-21 at the St. Cloud Civic Center, St. Cloud, MN. We hope that new and experienced ABE staff will consider sharing their ideas and expertise with their colleagues at this regional conference.
Presentation proposals will be blind reviewed, scored, and selected using a scoring rubric. With a blind review process, reviewers must rely on the quality of the proposal and the level of detail provided. Please note that your presentation proposal should be as clear as possible. Presenters are strongly encouraged to review the scoring criteria as they are preparing their proposals.
Proposals are due April 17, 2020. Applicants will be notified by May 15, 2020 whether their proposal(s) has/have been accepted. If you submitted a session proposal and did not hear back from us, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Session Application Forms:
Click HERE for the Concurrent Session Application
Click HERE for the Poster Session Application
- The ABE Presenter Handbook is full of helpful tips for planning and delivering your presentation.
It’s a great starting place for both new and experienced presenters.
- The interactive Presenter Mini-Tutorial only takes about 10 minutes and is a fun way to jumpstart your planning.
- How to put together a Poster Session
- Universal Design for Presenting Tip Sheet
- Guidelines for using images