Call for poster session proposals is now open!
Literacy Action Network and the Minnesota Community Education Association are now seeking poster session proposals for the 2017 ABE State Summer Institute. A poster session is a low-key way to share with your colleagues! It is a great opportunity way to spread the word about program innovations, new teaching routines, exciting classroom activities. The poster session will be held on Thursday, August 17 from 1:15-2:00.
- Poster Session Proposal Submission Form
Other Presenter Resources
- Online Proposal Submission Form
- Proposal Worksheet
- Proposal Scoring Rubric
- The ABE Presenter Handbook is full of helpful tips for planning and delivering your presentation. It’s a great starting place for both new and experienced presenters.
- The interactive Presenter Mini-Tutorial only takes about 10 minutes and is a fun way to jumpstart your planning.
- How to put together a Poster Session