2020 Virtual ABE Summer Institute - Presenters
Training will be offered on presenting virtually, and practice sessions will be made available prior to the conference
All sessions will be 45 minutes in length
Sessions will be presented using the Zoom platform with tech support and a room host
Sessions will be recorded
Available tools will be break-out rooms, chat, white board, interactive polling, tech support, room host
- The ABE Presenter Handbook is full of helpful tips for planning and delivering your presentation.
It’s a great starting place for both new and experienced presenters.
- The interactive Presenter Mini-Tutorial only takes about 10 minutes and is a fun way to jumpstart your planning.
- How to put together a Poster Session
- Universal Design for Presenting Tip Sheet
- Guidelines for using images